The last couple of months....

In pictures!
So precious!

Dane loves to feed himself, I dont love the mess!

Logi Bear! 3 months old!

Danes first bike!!

Loves the slide!

Logan is the smiliest baby!

We had the best setup for the parade this year! We put an old couch in the back of our truck on milk crates. Dane could run back in forth in the back of the truck and we didn't have to chase him. We scored when my sister Alanna brought along her massive umbrella! Definitely will be doing that again next year!

Danes favorite part of the parade was the tractors!

Elementary school park!



He looks burnt in this picture but he's not. Just so red from running and playing too hard!

Logan 4 months old! Starting to like his bouncy chair and grabbing his feet!


I love the summer! I think everyone does but I feel so much better, healthier, happier when the sun is shining and we can go outside to play! Dane loves being outside and loves the park. Both Logan and Dane really enjoy being in the stroller so that is a huge bonus for me! I love going on walks!

Summer so far has been spent
- visiting with our families which is always a blast
- golfing - for Den at least
- swimming in my parents hot tub - which isn't heated yet and so refreshing on hot days
- walking around Raymond looking for parks
- hanging out with friends
- mowing the lawn which I LOVE doing!

2 more months of this glorious weather! Hopefully I wont have anytime to blog again! lol!

No comments: