Great Summer!

We've been having a wonderful summer! The weather has been hot, and there has only been a few windy days! Dane and I have been soaking up the sun at the pool, going on walks, and playing! Poor Den has been working lots driving truck for Jenex. He has gotten a couple days off to so some fun stuff, like watch the parade in Raymond!

I decided that I wanted to run the 10k a month or so before July 2nd. I ran a few times before, but definetly should have trained a bit more! It was a big change from running at night to running in the hot morning. I said before the race that I would be happy if I finished it in an hour and 45 minutes. (I only had that much music on my iphone, and they stop timing after 2 hours.) Well I finished in an hour and 17 minutes! I did get passed and beat by a 10 year old though!
The Raymond pool is so great! Dane loves crawling a long the beach entry, and splashing in thebaby pool. Even when the pool is at capacity it doesn't feel that busy, because of all the different sections it has.



My little boy, is not little at all. He is 10 months old, and  very busy. He gets into everything, but is just the happiest, smiliest, funniest little man. He has started to be more snugly which I love!!!
He has 7 teeth, likes to pinch, and is always on the go!

Brandon, Bonnie and Den at the Wilde shooting range!

Denver's sister Tristin came home from her mission in England! We picked her up from the airport in Calgary and had a great weekend visiting with the Wilde family! We got to take a more recent family picture too!
On Sunday we finally decided to make a trip to Waterton. I think its been 3 years since I've been there! It was so nice! We walked by the lake, took Dane on the swings at the park, walked up to the Waterfall, and drove out to Cameron Lake. I love being by the water, and all the trees it reminds me of BC!

1 comment:

The Dudleys said...

Cute Jaz! Looks like you guys are having a great summer! We're hoping to come down again in August and would love to actually hang out with you guys this time. Get a babysitter or something.