Dane is 15 months old today! He is such a little monkey and is getting into everything, but he is so fun to watch and definitely keeps me busy!

At 15 months Dane is....
- walking everywhere! He no longer likes riding in shopping carts. When we go to the store he has to be pushing the cart.
 - climbing onto everything. He especially likes to climb onto our ottoman, and onto the couch.
- independent - He likes to be holding his own spoon as I feed him, and meal times usually end up with him "feeding" himself.
- a good sleeper - He usually goes to bed about 8:30-9:00 and will sleep til 9:00-9:30. He then has about a 2 or 3 hour nap in the middle of the day.When he is tired he will get his favorite blanket and walk to his crib. He sings himself to sleep it is the best sound!
- pointing at everything! - I love it when his little pointer finger comes out! It makes it so much easier to know what he wants
- trying to talk a little bit - he can say Mama, Dad, Papa, dog and "woof"
- a big cheese ball! - he gives kisses, blows kisses, waves bye, teases, claps if you say "yay", puts his hands in the air if you say touchdown, and has the best cheesy smile! 
- loves animals!  - Especially dogs! He doesn't get scared of big dogs, and loves it when they lick him.
-  a softy - he loves to hug teddy bears, and carry around anything that is soft... my housecoat, his blankets, his halloween costume, my slippers.....
- wearing shoes! - For the longest time he would not keep his shoes on! He would (and still does sometime) pull his shoes off and then his socks. If he is grumpy in his car seat, we take his socks and shoes off and that makes him happy!
- a thrill seeker - He loves to stand and rock on his rocking chair, and makes himself dizzy by spinning in circles, and then falls over!
- a big boy - I've been saying this with every update on Dane, but it is still true. He is a big 15 month old. He weighs over 30 pounds and I don't know how tall he is. He is wearing some size 2t and 3t clothes but mostly 18-24 months.

So that's our "baby" Dane! I guess in a few months, I wont be able to call him our baby anymore! #2 is scheduled to come at the beginning of March! I have a feeling it will be before March, so we'll see lol!  We are so excited to be having another boy! They will be 18 months apart, so hopefully they become great friends!

I guess I could write an update on us too! Den has been working for Jenex, and I am still working with my mom. We had a few months with a pretty hectic schedule so its been nice that December has slowed down a bit. We are saving up for a down payment and looking forward to hopefully buying a house in 2012. We love living in Raymond! I cannot imagine us living anywhere else.




We are looking forward to Christmas holidays next week! This year we will both be able to spend time with our whole families!

No comments: